- For our recipe we used a lemon pop melon, cucumber, limes, and a banana. The lemon pop melon can be replaced by a honey dew melon if you don’t find this dream melon at your local grocer.
- Fun fact about cucumbers. They have a ton of health benefits, especially if you eat the skin where most of the nutrients are held. So we suggest leaving the skin on.
- The health benefits of each individual fruit and vegetable in this melon drop smoothie go without saying. This lip smacking smoothie is not only healthy and tasty but you can enjoy it for breakfast, lunch, dinner or dessert!
- 1 cup of chopped lemon pop dream melon
- Half of a sliced cucumber
- Half of a banana
- 1 whole lime
- Ice cubes
- The WindBlend
Add the lime juice to your WindBlend, the melon chunks and cucumbers. Blend for 1 cycle. Then add in the banana and any left over melon or cucumber you can squeeze in and blend for the second cycle. Finally fill with ice to the brim, and blend for 20 more seconds. Pour and enjoy!